Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good Saturday morning!

I'm up and at 'em today! Feeling a little tired since I was up until midnight last night. I had a great time cropping. It was wonderful to catch up with my friend. I haven't seen her for quite a few months and we keep trying to get together to crop. I wasn't too productive last night. I made 3 Rusty Pickle cards and got started on a fourth card that I'll finish today. I didn't spend too much money either, which was awesome! My favorite find of the night was these beautiful vintage hat pins from Rebecca Sower. They were only $1.99 in the hot spot....just gorgeous! I can't wait to use them on some vintage cards!

We might go to Borne Ultimatum later today/tonight. Both of us have been wanting to see this movie for a while. I've got some laundry to finish up and dishes to do, bills to pay, etc. Other that all that, I've got a pretty free day! I'm hoping to get my Wishblade up and running. It's been sitting in my scrap room untouched for a couple months....it's a little intimidating to me! :)

Have a great Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs