Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Beautiful Day!


Here's a fun little project I made for Upsy Daisy Designs for a baby's nursery. I love using the Sweet Slumber collection on my projects because it's reversible - it has girl colors on one side and boy colors on the other side. I used two Pageframe shapes to make this as well as some Rusty Pickle buttons and chipboard. You can't tell from the photo, but I glittered up the chipboard really well! I love using glitter on my projects, but my husband hates it because he usually ends up with some of it on his forehead and people start asking questions! :)

It's a gorgeous day in Iowa so I'm going for a walk this morning. I'm going to help out a sick friend by taking her kids for a couple hours this morning and then I have some scrappy plans this afternoon. I have to run a few errands. My little sister is coming tonight so I think we're going to the farmer's market. There's only about a month left and we haven't been as much as I have wanted to go.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs