Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Chaos and it's only 9:30 a.m.!

Boy, when it rains....it pours! We've been having some trouble with the ignition on our Ford Focus the past couple weeks. We were going to drop the car by the Ford garage on our way out of town in the morning to have them fix it, but then major trouble started last night... Glen ran an errand and couldn't get the car to start. The key would go in, but it wouldn't turn at all. We tried for a long time before we finally had to tow it to the local Ford garage. Then, we called the garage where we bought the car this morning (after going back to the local garage to try a couple more tricks). We ended up deciding to take it to where we bought it (and having it towed again).

Then, we also been having some trouble with our van as well. Whenever the van is idling, it tends to overheat. I hate car repairs! I'm hoping it will be a simple fix.

I'm getting stressed about leaving tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get my work all taken care of early this morning and then head home. Nothing is packed and I still have cleaning to do. Plus, I'm hosting Bible study tonight. I'm also having a little neck and shoulder pain, so I'm debating about getting in to see the chiropractor really quick before we leave. We'll see how the morning goes, I guess.

Anyway, I don't mean to have a downer post, but sometimes you just have to vent about what's going on in your life. Back to the grind...

1 comment:

  1. Hope youre first teaching gig goes well at CHA, Jill! Sorry you're having car troubles. :( That was me a couple of weeks ago! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs